Do you feel like you’re on the edge of burn out and have zero time to nourish yourself?
I was soooo there…multiple times. I remember what it feels like to:
If you are here, chances are you’ve heard the whisper that you can’t keep heading down this path or you’ve already tried multiple paths to improve with no avail.
Right now it may feel like you just need to learn to live with how things are and that feeling good in life just isn’t in the cards for you.
I felt pretty hopeless that I would ever find answers for a long time too. If I have been able to come back from the things I have – I know you can too!
Seeking the answers from within rather than external sources.
My ultimate purpose here is teach you how to nourish your inner environment so you can play full out in this one precious life of ours, feel your best, and see your external world thrive.
Many of us are good at keeping it together on the surface and achieving professional success, but… what’s the point of all the “stuff” if you aren’t happy within yourself at the end of the day???
“You don’t know how it will get better, but you are meant for more. Stay.”It’s important to me to help as many women as I can end the war within themselves so they can feel more peace, confidence, & overall joy in life. When you stop the berating self-talk and commit to improving your whole self one day at a time [mindset, health, & your soul’s self-expression] you unleash new resources to fully show up in life and make the ultimate impact you want in the world.
Over the last 5 years working as a full-time coach, I’m honored to have supported well over a 1,000 individuals create personal and professional alignment through 1-to-1 coaching, group coaching, or speaking engagements while also developing and teaching their Advanced Nutrition for Health Coaches and Life Coach Certificate courses for Health Coach Institute which has trained over 14,000 individuals to date.
This is your official invite to join our FREE private Facebook community. I’ve created this space to share resources on how to manage your energy and live a more toxin-free lifestyle to reduce your body burden a.k.a toxic stress.
When you reduce your burden you can begin to embody your mission and live a life resourced and fully alive!
See you on the inside beauty!
I’m so excited for what lies ahead for you and how we might be able to co-create your new reality together.
I’m seriously so grateful to have you here. If you asked me 15 years ago if I thought there was a purpose for the amount of physical and mental pain I was in – I would have laughed. I wasn’t exactly dreaming about my life long-term in a healthy way when I was young…
When I first started coaching I had the focus on if I could just help ONE person,
it would have made it all worth it.
I get happy tears all the time in client sessions when someone is willing to go through the old story because I’ve witnessed the peace, resiliency, joy & happiness that is possible on the other side.
It’s possible for YOU too!
One of my favorite first steps to take if you haven’t already is The Alignment Grid. This is a FREE 30-minute training to help you build awareness around where misalignment might be in your inner & outer worlds and how to begin shifting towards alignment.
No matter where you are starting your journey in this moment, take a deep breath. You will get to where you want to go, one day at a time, and you don’t have to do it alone. There is nothing I love more than championing others to create the life of their dreams.
Always rooting for you,
P.S: Join me and a community of badass women each Tuesday at 6 pm ET for a FREE Self-Care Revival Hour! This is a fun and casual space for you to show up as you are and nourish your inner environment with breath & energy work, journaling, etc.
1. I’ve been certified as a Reiki 2 practitioner and a doTERRA Wellness Advocate for 10 years and love to use both of these in client VIP days!
2. I’ve lived in 5 different states since I graduated high school – Upstate New York // Atlanta // San Diego // Denver // Michigan (home roots)
3. I have an emotional support dog named Moe – she has taught me so much and constantly lightens the mood on tough days. We also have a 90-pound pup named Rocky who is the biggest goof and attention hog.
4. After gymnastics I had to find a low-impact form of movement that wouldn’t strain my joints and I explored everything from fencing, archery, and rowing before I was inspired by Dancing with the Stars to try ballroom. I tried every style before committing to Argentine Tango for the next 5 years.
5. If you give me a 5-pound bucket of blueberries you better designate how much of it you’d like!
6. In college I explored being a raw vegan and would eat 19 pounds of bananas a week! I felt great, but it made socializing very difficult and the community at the time was pretty dogmatic so this only lasted three months.
7. I’ll eternally wish there was a Dekalb Farmer’s Market everywhere I lived. When I lived in Georgia I would drive 90-minutes round trip once a week to stock up on groceries for the week – I seriously miss this place so much!
8. I LOVE adventures and trying new things. I traveled across the country when I was 19 to go to a retreat that I won by myself, sky diving, paragliding, and doing a meditation in the horse pasture pictured here to name a few!
9. I am currently enrolled in Citizen Yoga’s Teacher Training program and can not wait to be officially certified to offer this added layer of support & insight for both my clients and myself.
10. I’m most happiest and at peace when I’m in nature. It’s very important to me to do my best to learn sustainability practices and teach them to others as our health depends on the health of our planet. I dream of owning a beautiful sanctuary in nature where you can come to revive yourself. Putting the vibes out there that it is sooner rather than later!
Revived Living, LLC was legally formed in 2018 it really began in 2005 when I was trying to find life after gymnastics. Mine started with competitive sports, but yours may be something completely different.
Have you ever felt confused and like you didn’t know who you were anymore after a relationship ended, left or were fired from a job, etc.?
When I was 12 years old I began having joint tenderness in my wrists. Over the next year, it spread to every major joint in my body until even my skin was tender to the slightest touch. Despite visiting experts all across the state of Michigan, having all sorts of tests ran, and taking different supplements and injections – there was no proof of why I was in so much physical pain.
The only advice from the experts was to quit and rest. Hopefully once my growth plates closed it would resolve, but it wasn’t until 7-years later that I found out I was allergic to gluten & dairy.
The goal as a gymnast is perfection and I felt broken and incapable.
In terms of The Alignment Grid, I was living in Big vs Small. Externally smiling, achieving good grades, good friends, and a job, but internally I felt like I was suffocating.
I didn’t know how to process what had happened or how to proceed forward and the following years consisted of long bouts of depression, anxiety, and such anger towards my body for feeling like it had failed me that I’d take it out by inflicting more pain through self-harm.
That’s why it is so important for me to help other women who feel at war with their thoughts or their body fall in love with themselves.
When we heal within we begin to heal the world.
I was hungry for new information and a different perspective to the body and health so I went down to Life University in Georgia and graduated Salutatorian with a bachelor’s degree in Health Coaching.
Always seeking more information & perspectives, I’ve also received my Health Coach Certification from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Advanced TCM Certificate & TCM Mastery Certificate from Health Coach Institute where I’ve also had the opportunity to develop curriculum and train their students.
Currently, I’m fulfilling a decade long dream of going through a yoga teacher training.
To wrap up a long story…
I didn’t get to where I am today over night. Believe me I would have given anything for a quick fix. But true, lasting, DEEP change – takes time and effort.
I’m here to help you be your best you and that means lovingly digging in to the parts of yourself you don’t want anyone to see.
I’m also here to make it FUN and explorative so you come out the other side stronger and better equipped to handle new challenges than ever before.
Always rooting for you,
© 2021 Revived Living, LLC.