Do you feel like you’re on the edge of burn out and have zero time to nourish yourself?
I was soooo there…multiple times. I remember what it feels like to:
If you are here, chances are you’ve heard the whisper that you can’t keep heading down this path or you’ve already tried multiple paths to improve with no avail.
Right now it may feel like you just need to learn to live with how things are and that feeling good in life just isn’t in the cards for you.
I felt pretty hopeless that I would ever find answers for a long time too. If I have been able to come back from the things I have – I know you can too!
Seeking the answers from within rather than external sources.
My ultimate purpose here is teach you how to nourish your inner environment so you can play full out in this one precious life of ours, feel your best, and see your external world thrive.
Many of us are good at keeping it together on the surface and achieving professional success, but… what’s the point of all the “stuff” if you aren’t happy within yourself at the end of the day???
It’s time to revive,
I teach non-traditional techniques to naturally process stress & emotions during intense transitional life stages while guiding you to develop a deeper relationship with your body.
When you can deeply love & accept yourself along the imperfect journey – you become unstoppable.
Over the last 8 years working as a full-time coach, I’m honored to have supported well over a 1,000 individuals create personal and professional alignment through 1-to-1 coaching, group coaching, or speaking engagements while also developing and teaching their Advanced Nutrition for Health Coaches and Life Coach Certificate courses for Health Coach Institute which has trained over 14,000 individuals to date.
Ready to take the first step?
Join the Clean & Conscious Community!
This is your official invite to join our FREE private Facebook community. I’ve created this space to share resources on how to manage your energy and live a more toxin-free lifestyle to reduce your body burden a.k.a chemical stress.
When you reduce your burden you open up resources for your body to heal, function optimally, and feel your best!
See you on the inside beauty!
Check out the latest podcast episodes below…
1. I’ve been certified as a Reiki 2 practitioner and a doTERRA Wellness Advocate for 10 years and love to use both of these in client VIP days!
2. I’ve lived in 5 different states since I graduated high school – Upstate New York // Atlanta // San Diego // Denver // Michigan (home roots)
3. I have an emotional support dog named Moe – she has taught me so much and constantly lightens the mood on tough days. We also have a 90-pound pup named Rocky who is the biggest goof and attention hog.
4. After gymnastics I had to find a low-impact form of movement that wouldn’t strain my joints and I explored everything from fencing, archery, and rowing before I was inspired by Dancing with the Stars to try ballroom. I tried every style before committing to Argentine Tango for the next 5 years.
5. If you give me a 5-pound bucket of blueberries you better designate how much of it you’d like!
6. In college I explored being a raw vegan and would eat 19 pounds of bananas a week! I felt great, but it made socializing very difficult and the community at the time was pretty dogmatic so this only lasted three months.
7. I’ll eternally wish there was a Dekalb Farmer’s Market everywhere I lived. When I lived in Georgia I would drive 90-minutes round trip once a week to stock up on groceries for the week – I seriously miss this place so much!
8. I LOVE adventures and trying new things. I traveled across the country when I was 19 to go to a retreat that I won by myself, sky diving, paragliding, and doing a meditation in the horse pasture pictured here to name a few!
9. I am currently enrolled in Citizen Yoga’s Teacher Training program and can not wait to be officially certified to offer this added layer of support & insight for both my clients and myself.
10. I’m most happiest and at peace when I’m in nature. It’s very important to me to do my best to learn sustainability practices and teach them to others as our health depends on the health of our planet. I dream of owning a beautiful sanctuary in nature where you can come to revive yourself. Putting the vibes out there that it is sooner rather than later!